Making Sugar Free Blueberry Muffins.
Blueberry Muffins are one of the most popular of all muffins. Moist and delicious. For those who want to watch their sugar intake here is a sugar free recipe that uses splenda that you can prepare in your own kitchen. The sugar free splenda blueberry muffin recipe is as follows:
Sugar Free Blueberry Muffin Recipe
2 cup white all purpose flour
1 tbsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 cup Blueberries, fresh, or frozen. (If frozen do not thaw)
1 Large Egg
3 tbsp canola oil
1/2 cup sweetener (Splenda )
1 Eight ounce carton of lemon Yogurt
6 tbsp lowfat milk
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray 12 tins.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, and baking soda. When mixed, add blueberries.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the egg, oil, Splenda, yogurt, vanilla, and milk together.
- Add the liquid ingredients to the dry and mix together only until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Fill muffin tins 2/3 of the way with batter.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes. Test using a toothpick.